Well, giving this blog thing a go for the first time. It's been around for quite sometime now, and I've been doing the twitter thing, but there just isn't enough room to say anything unless you just keep updating. This blog thing seems to be the better way to go to just post more information, news, or whatever for anyone who cares to check out this blog.
So, what will this blog tell the world, or at least the small community that may stumble here. Well, I like to fish, inshore saltwater fishing to be exact. I'll share fishing reports for the Sabine Lake area and also Lake Sam Rayburn (freshwater for those who don't know).
Beyond fishing, I'll share my passion for various sports teams. I'm a damn Yankee from the Pittsburgh Area, so I'm a Steelers and Penguins fan. I've lost my passion to follow the Pirates since the "We are Family" days. I'm an Astros fan now.
After fishing, yardwork, a hard day at work, I enjoy beer, tequila, and scotch tasting. I make periodic runs to Spec's to check out a new beer, test the complexities of a different brand of single malt scotch, or a nice reposado or anejo tequila.
That's just a few of the things you might run into here. I might get on a rant about some other topic, but I'll steer away from politics, religion, and my family, those are personal, sacred, and just don't need to be shared.
I just hope I can make someone's day or share something useful.
Trout not all over the lake!
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment