Saturday, May 16, 2009

Every Fishermans' Caught a Limit of Red...

Wow, never though I could catch a limit so quickly this morning. Every fisherman, let me clarify, every fisherman with a boat can quickly catch a limit. Here's just how quickly it went.

Number 1, boat in the water at sunrise. Number 2, boat doesn't crank on first try, oh yeah, prime the fuel bulb. Number 3, still no fire, pull the cover off, and the carburator cover, we're getting fuel, still no go. Number 4, fellow fisherman offers some starter fluid, hey thanks man, I owe ya, still no fire. Number 5, pull the boat out of the water and head home, just 1:45 minutes after sunrise.

That's a pretty darn quick limit of Red Ass. My fellow fisherman, we've all been there. I've been towed in three times in my boating lifetime, and towed a couple of individuals in myself. You gotta love it, till the limit of Red Ass bites ya in the ass.

Better luck next time on a different species.

No comments:

Post a Comment